Provide a full range of instrumentation services associated with process control projects consisting of single instrument installation to instrumentation for major grass roots units and instrument upgrade/modifications of existing facilities.
Provide instrument service and support to insure a successful project in all phases and steps that include: project definition, control system engineering, application engineering installation, instrument sizing/specification/procurement, engineering /design, installation/construction, and start-up/commissioning.
Process and Instrument Diagrams
Provide instrument services from development of P&ID’s for new processes, field walk downs to verify and update the instrumentation to cad conversion of manual drawings.
Instrument Index Generation and Instrument Specifications Utilizing SmartPlant & Chemic proprietary software.
Bid tabulation and procurement assistance
P&ID development/conversions/updating. Instrument location plans. Instrument installation details. Junction box drawings. Control cabinet drawings. Wiring schematics. Loop drawings. Conduit/cable tray routing. Control /Rack room design and layout. Material take-offs and material lists
Loop Checkout &
- Chemic Engineers has a full service Control Systems Group focused to serve the unique needs of DCS and PLC projects such as:
- Project installations requiring new Control System technologies.
- Control System Migration projects to convert conventional Control Systems to new DCS/PLC technologies.
- Control System Migration projects to convert aging DCS and/or PLC Systems to new DCS/PLC technologies.
- Our Control Systems group is positioned to work with you to identify migration project solutions by offering:
- Assistance with System Life Planning to help you determine your Control System needs and to identify a solution that meets your business objectives and expectations.
- Project Management, Engineering and Design specifically tailored to the unique needs of Control System upgrade projects.
- Innovative engineering and installation planning to minimize production downtime required to implement Control projects.
- Use of Delta V software for DCS and PLC projects.