- Project engineering, scoping, developing P&ID's, equipment sizing and specification.
- Estimate engineering, material and labor.
- Pipe stress analysis, vessel analysis/calculations.
- Use of COADE Caesar II for pipe stress analysis.
- Check packages during design phase and prior to construction issue.
- Field-follow construction phase of project.
- Experience in petrochemical/refinery industry is preferred.
- Tanks and vessels fitness for service, utilizing applicable ASME codes.
Requirements: 10-20 years experience, BS Degree, P.E. Registration Required.
Providing a family-oriented work environment for 35 years
We offer competitive salaries, medical insurance, 401K, and profit sharing.
Positions are located in the Houston/Galveston area of Texas.
Company information: www.chemic.com