12 Nov When do you need a power systems study?
• Add motors or equipment to an existing installation.
• Ensure use of correct Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
• Tripping of protective devices for unknown reasons
• New facility designs
• Conceptual design or feasibility studies
• Discover existing issues in power distribution system
• Prioritize compliance with NFPA 70E.
• Verify equipment ratings and arc-flash labels
The Electrical Engineering Team at Chemic Engineers and Constructors, Inc. delivers a full complement of electrical power distribution system studies.